Thank you Loo from Jumbles and Pompoms for passing this award on to me.
Now as a winner of this award, I have to tell you seven things about myself.
1. I will admit that every now and again, I enjoy reading a good old bodice ripper, romance. I know, it's rather sad, but they do make for an easy read especially as an in between book. Well, that's my excuse anyway.
2. This is what happened when my man asked me to marry him.
We were in a mountain village in the Himalaya's in Nepal after climbing down from reaching the Annapurna base camp. I was exhausted, it was snowing and my man and our guide (who knew he was going to propose) decided to celebrate with a few drinks. I thought they were becoming rather annoying and decided to go to bed. With a bit of a push from our guide, he followed me up to our room and being a bit tiddly, decided proposed to me. I thought he'd had too much to drink and must have been feeling a bit light in the head, and told him to go to bed and sleep on it, then ask me in the morning when he was sober. He then desperately tried to tell me that he had been planning to ask me, and didn't mean to have too much to drink, it was just that he was so happy.
He managed to convince me that it wasn't just a drunken blurt.
We were married in six weeks after returning home and it will be nine years married this Wednesday.
3. I like to lick the dregs of the cake mixture from the bowl, if I can get it away from the girls.
4. I'd like to learn how to salsa, swing and dance the tango, I am just really useless at coordinating my feet into any type of dance, I just tend to bounce around.
5. I love traveling and I would like to sail to Antarctica, but I get terribly seasick.
6. My first vintage purchase was when I was about 7 years old. I found all these old magazines from the 40's, 50's and 60's in an op shop (before it was cool to shop at them) and I wanted them. They were only a few cents each and my mum said I could have them if I carried them home. I don't think she expected me too, but I did AND I still have them.
Now it is my pleasure to pass this award on to five other deserving lovely bloggers.
1. Alanah of High Maintenance Hippy
2. Paula of Sweet William
4. Wendy of the Textured leaf
5. Angela of Bounty Huntress