Fun Friday

The sun was out this morning with the sky so blue. Walking across the park taking Ava to school the wind was bitingly cold from the north. In summer that is always a warm wind but in winter it comes straight of the snow capped mountains.

Sarah is at home and we have baked jam drops to enjoy over the weekend. We borrowed this film from the library and I balled my eyes out, I had no idea it was that sad, but beautiful. We have been listening to Loreena Mckennitt, I always find her enjoyable while crafting, baking etc.

Hope you are all enjoying your Friday.






Comments

Hello there Alison....!

Sorry I've been absent this week....!! I've been playing CATCH UP following the SVJ-X excitement of last week....Just think...This time last week.... ** sigh **

Oh I LOVE a good cry (movies only or when I stub my toe BADLY)....So I might have to have a look at this DVD & watch it with Mr SVJ....!!

Those jam drops look TOO YUMMY....Maybe when we get together for our knitting lesson we can do a swap of some sort as they're a FAVE of mine...I suspect their longevity would be somewhat shorter at Camp SVJ....hahahahaha....!

Cheers for now Lovey,
Tamarah :o)

Popular Posts