Our Creative Week

This week I've had hubby away on the other side of the country and wouldn't you know it, I've had both girls home from school with various ailments over the last few days. To keep them busy here are a few things that we did.


Sarah's mosaic before grouting


During

Ava and her piece of string finger parachute. Do you remember doing those?
Andy actually knew more things to do than me. Wow! I was impressed.

Foot path chalk drawing with the kids next door.

A banner to welcome home daddy.

Paper and string bunting to send to a friend.


Planting seeds in pots and garden.

Comments

a.M. said…
What a crafty week you had! I want to make one of those paper buntings too. How fun!
Allana said…
Looks like you had a lovely crafty week, very rainbow coloured! I hope the girls are well again. :)

Popular Posts