Fab Fathers Day

Sunday morn and the girls were up at 6.30am with the excitement of Fathers Day. Aargh!

Lovely goodies of a pen holder made of icy pole sticks, a hand drawn bookmark, a hand stitched heart shaped pillow and hand made cards were given to their dad in bed.

Breakfast made by them (with a little help from me) was a pot of chai, toast, sausages, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, baked beans, tomatoes, avocado. Phew! That will keep us going till dinner.

It's 9am and we are looking in our "what to do jar" to see what we will be doing today. They have pulled out scooter riding along the beach front. Sounds good, as I feel the need for exercise and some fresh sea air in my lungs after that massive meal.

Wishing all the dad's a lovely day for "Father's Day".



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Alison,
I discovered your blog the other week and have been enjoying reading it. I've just created my own so will now be able to join the fun of blogging!
Hi Alison,
Sorry to add another comment, but just wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog and adding me to yours. I couldn't reply via email to you for some reason. Feel free to delete this comment, just wanted to relay my appreciation for my first comment...how exciting!!

Popular Posts