Finds, Friends & Market

What beautiful weather we are having at the moment. I just love those soft warm Autumn days with just a hint a coolness in the breeze.

We spent most of it outdoors, riding our bikes, playing ball, going to garage sales and markets.

Yesterday the girls and I popped along to the North Melbourne market, which has hand made and vintage items for sale.

I was informed about this market by this lovely lady, Lyndel from Vintage, Retro & Simply Cute Shopping.

I found so many lovely goodies, some from Lyndel's stall.

We left the market happy but with a much lighter purse.



I just have to have these cute pink heart shaped measurers.

The blue buttons and coat hanger were from Lyndel's stall.

I love the old colander, that will go nicely with my yellow and red ones.


Me with Lyndel and her lovely granddaughter. Just look at the scarf on her neck, she had just finished making that from thrifted wool and she's only 11.

It was wonderful meeting you both.


Miss Ava with her lacy gloves.


Lyndel gave both my girls a pair each for dress ups, they played princess's all afternoon.
Thank you.



The girls enjoyed the cup cakes.



Below is a delightful find from a garage sale held by some of Sarah's friends to get rid of some no longer played with things and to learn how to handle money. They had heaps of fun playing shops and made some money for their piggy banks. We plan to do one soon.






Isn't it just the sweetest.



Comments

MissMollyCoddle said…
oooohhhh.......that is just too ADORABLE!!! I would have LOVED that as a girl, actually i'd still love it. Great score!
Allana said…
Looks like lots of fun for all! Great finds :)
Lexie said…
I used to love Anne of Green Gables! Good idea to share with my daughter. Well done on your market finds, lovely. (visiting via MMAM). Cheers.
Sarah said…
I loved {love} Anne of Green Gables. The pop up book is so amazing I've never seen anything like it! Great find. x

Popular Posts