Queensland Flood Relief Auction - Vintage Upcycled Banner

I have been feeling very unwell the last few days with a blasted flu type lurgy, hence the lack in blogging, everything aches even my scalp.

Last night at dinner I mentioned that when I touch my head it hurts and nurse Ava's quick retort was, "then don't touch it". Wise words indeed.

Anyway, here is a new design of mine that I had imagined in my dreams. It is a vintage doylie which I have upcycled into a banner with a machine sewn hot air balloon and the word "dream" hand embroidered.

This will come with four small pegs for hanging, or perhaps you could frame it.

I am putting this item up for auction with the full proceeds going direct into the Premiers Fund. Postage is free worldwide.

Happy bidding.

Don't forget in my Made It shop and Etsy shop I am donating 50% of all sales to the flood relief for a limited time.





How this auction works:

1. Bidding will start at $10 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, Postage is FREE .
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your Vintage Banner.

7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!

Comments

Jodie said…
This is just gorgeous!!!

I'll start the bidding off at $10...

jellywares@bigpond.com

Cheers - Jodie :)
a.M. said…
Very cute, Alison!
Tanya Murray said…
Fresh and lively I'll bid $15
Sarah said…
I love it. I'd put it in a frame above my daughter's bed. $20

sarahbendeich@iinet.net.au
Jo said…
Just beautiful.. $25 please
jofurlonger@hotmail.com
Sarah said…
I still love it. $30
Jo said…
Please accept my further bid of $35.00
Jo Griggs
jofurlonger@hotmail.com

Popular Posts