Out and About - Zetta Florence



One of my loves is beautiful stationary and I enjoy nothing more than wandering around Zetta Florence in Fitzroy.

There are so many lovely things to see and I never come away empty handed, whether its a gift for someone or a gift for me. This time I came away with a selection of vintage images on magnets for the fridge, two bird notebooks for only $12.95 and several meters of pretty ribbon.

Next visit might be some wax seals, rubber stamps and paper tape.

If you can't get to the shop just follow the link to their web site, plus there's a sale on at the moment.
Please excuse the poor photo quality, I didn't have my good camera with me.









Comments

Kimberley said…
What a beautiful place ! I adore stationery! Would be a very dangerous visit for me!
Trudy said…
Oh I love Zetta Florence, haven't been there for such a long time. My-oh-my I would have scooped up some of those $2 ribbons!
Ashley cramp said…
Popped over to say hello and thank you for your comment on my blog...I spy some more lovely hangers...
bestest to you and yours
Daisy j

Popular Posts