Out and About

I've been battling with a cold for over 4 weeks now and it's starting to get me down a bit. So today to cheer myself up I visited this place which is not that far from me.

Ceres is a community environment park and today was one of the weeks organic market days. After I had made my purchases I wandered around the community garden getting ideas on my way to the cafe for a reviving cup of tea.

It did the trick and cheered me up. Must have been all that healthy organic stuff.







Comments

Allana said…
Sorry to hear you have been feeling unwell :( I hope you are feeling tip top again very soon, your morning certainly sounds like a step in the right direction. It looks like an awesome place! :)xx
zigsma said…
We love Ceres! Hope you're feeling better soon.
Looks like an interesting place. Hope you feel better soon.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger
hope you are feeling better soon! looks like a great place for a pick me up :)

Kel x
simmone said…
Hope you're feeling much better soon Alison.The house is looking wonderful by the way,lovely and homey already.Your wonderful leather chairs(I still can't believe them)will suit perfectly.Enjoyed watching all you finds as well,wish we had curbside clean-ups.
bec said…
My little one has a school excursion there in a few weeks, on her birthday actually! Glad it cheered you up a bit.

Popular Posts