Finally Crafting

With all the upheaval I haven't had a chance to enjoy any crafting. Finally yesterday I worked my backside off and managed to get the house into some kind of order. Mind you, I've been shoving stuff into a storage unit we've hired, which will need to be sorted out some time in the future. Hidden in it's depths are a lot of my craft boxes, filled with fabrics, wool, and bit's & pieces waiting for me to get my hands on it. The need to craft has been gnawing away for a few weeks now. The other day I managed to locate some wool, and my bag of needles (yay!) and in the evenings I attempted to make a little teddy for my niece, who will be having her first birthday next weekend. The pattern I found didn't seem right, so I changed it, only to find that I was wrong and had to pull half of it out. Today I'm feeling a bit under the weather, it's cold and raining, so I'm going to curl up on the couch and try and finish it. It looks like a mess at this stage but I'll persevere till the end to see what happens. Wish me luck.

Will this ever look like a teddy

Comments

Popular Posts