Knitting





Here are two of my latest items I've been working on. 

I so love the colours and the softness of this scarflette.  

I purchased this wool from a spinner while on holiday in South Australia and couldn't wait to start knitting something up with it. 

I wanted the overall look to be about the colour and texture of the wool, so I kept the design simple, it's just a simple stocking stitch with holes throughout. 

I found in my stash the perfect vintage leather buttons to complete the look.

 I have a small amount of this wool left which I might make into a head band.

I'm still deciding whether I'll put it in my Made It shop. 






This baby is one warm heavy throw.

 This knitted up reasonably quick as the wool is thick and large needles helped. 

I would love to keep it but I have so many throws already, so I will be adding this piece to my shop soon.






Comments

Trudy said…
Beautiful knitting. How could you in this heat?!! Were you sitting under the air-con?!!
Lauren said…
Oh lovely.The buttons are a lovely touch in amongst the colour

Popular Posts