Delighted

A little while ago I sent a little parcel in the post as a gift to the lovely Trudy from Playing in the Attic, who left a comment on one of my posts.

Trudy very kindly wanted to send me a gift in return which was not at all necessary but most graciously accepted.

Yesterday a parcel arrived in the post for little old me.

 

All wrapped up as cute as can be.

 

A sweet little folder, lets see what's inside.

An abundance of stationary goodness.
Yippee! Lucky lucky me.

So much goodness to admire.

 

Thank you Trudy for your generosity and thoughtfulness, I swooned with delight.

What a wonderful community we have in blog land. I love the fact that I have contact with so many like minded people who I can share my thoughts, ideas, crafts and finds with. People I would otherwise never get the chance to meet with from all over the globe.

 

Comments

simmone said…
What a lovely lot to whet your stationary love Alison. Interesting designs in that lot, enjoy.
Trudy said…
So happy you enjoyed The Little Parcel!!
Lea said…
Absolutely gorgeous lucky you
Ashley cramp said…
I so love stationary too and have just joined that twitter thingy @postcircle!....
daisy x

Popular Posts