This week has certainly been a test of my endurance.
1. Ava broke my vintage T G Green mixing bowl while licking out the remains of a cake mixture.
The poor little thing knew how much I treasured it and burst into tears. I tried to hide my
disappointment and told her, "I'd rather have her smiling face than a silly old bowl any day". Tough.
2. Andy was poaching eggs on Sunday for us all using my old poacher. He came to me not much later and told me there was a funny smell, I discovered that he forgot to add water to the bottom. I lifted the and there were the little plastic cups melted onto the steamer. He looked at me forlornly, while I rescued breakfast for us all. Not so tough.
3. Monday Sarah home sick with cold.
4. Tuesday call from school Ava hit in head with football in sick bay with ice on face.
Collected from school.
5. Wednesday Andy home from work sick with cold.
6. Ava home from school sick with cold.
I've got a few days left till the end of the week. What's next and who will look after me if I end up getting the lurgy?