Op Shop Finds

I'm trying to use my new toy to do this post.

 
I was given an IPad for my birthday, (which is tomorrow) by my lovely hubby before he left for an overseas work trip last week, so that we could Skype each other as he was taking our lap top. I was a bit overwhelmed and daunted by his generous gift. I've always been a bit slow on the uptake with new gadgets ( I still have a basic old mobile, it makes calls and that's all I need).

It is only today that I have been able to figure out how to blog. It certainly has been a learning curve, thank goodness my little girls are up to date with all the latest technology, thanks to daddy letting them play with his phone. I on the other hand am a techno numty but as he said there's nothing like being thrown into the deep end .

Anyway I had a lovely time at an oppy today and here are my treasures.

3x cushions for outdoor couch

Girls hair accessories

Vintage books

Lots of join together craft thingies for the girls

A green top

Vintage doilies

A flower press ( Ava is always bringing home flowers that she's picked)

All that for $14.00 + free lemons, not a bad haul really but my biggest achievement is finally conquering this.

 

Comments

Bungalowgirl said…
Well done, I have read blogging on an iPad can be tricky. I am also a techno hopeless case as well- thank goodness for children! meld
Superb haul. Well done to you for writing a post on the ipad. I haven't figured out how to do that and probably never will. I can't even read blogs v. well on safari - keeps freezing and v. annoying. Google reader is better but then I can't comment. I am a complete no hoper as you can see. I really don't deserve an ipad do I? Oh well....xxx
Happy Birthday! Love the look of that Noddy book!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger
Hi Alison, just been catching up on some blog reading! I'm impressed that you worked out how to blog on the iPad, I couldn't master it when I tried while we were away at one stage! You have certainly had some very vintage finds.

Popular Posts