Gone Fishing


I can't believe it's the last day of school already, I feel like I've just got back into the swing of things again.

This week I've been busy getting all our camp gear organised as we are off tomorrow for a much needed holiday at the beach.

It's been over a year since we've actually done some proper camping, so we are really looking forward to it and Lucy (our dog) is coming as well which could be interesting as she hasn't camped with us before.

So I wish everyone a safe and happy Easter and I'll be back soon with tales of our travels and vintage finds, as I intend to visit all the op shops along the way. Yipee-i-ay!!


Comments

Bungalowgirl said…
Beach holidays and opping- no better combo is there? I have one planned myself for easter- can't wait to see what you ferret out. melx
Lillabilly said…
I know what you mean! At the beginning of last week someone said to me "It's only two weeks til school holidays" and I was all "WHAT? Havn't we just come back from those!?" The year is flying by. Have so,so,so much fun beach camping and opping, won't you?
simmone said…
Have a great holiday,we plan taking Penny-dog on a road trip,not looking forward to that.Love that granny-rug!

Popular Posts