My Year Ahead







Some of my images that look at the texture of nature.

Last year some of you may know that I completed a Visual Arts course which helped me explore many forms of producing art and to visualise my world differently. I discovered an interest in texture and pattern and that I wanted to explore this interest further.

I applied to RMIT to further my study full time in the Textile Design & Development course for 2015 and after presenting my folio of work, I was accepted. Yay!

So that means a huge change for my family this year. I have been a stay at home parent for just over ten years and now the girls are of an age where they are more independent, the time is right.

I'm so excited to be able to develop the skills I need to create and extend my designs
 further.

I hope that even with my busy workload this year, that I will still have time to make things for my 
on-line shop as well as keeping up to date with all my blog pals. 

Wish me luck.








Comments

Susan said…
Congratulations on your achievements in 2014, and I wish you much enjoyment and satisfaction in your studies at RMIT. I really admire you for committing to a demanding course.x

Popular Posts