Art Doll



My year of studying Visual Art's has come to an end.

It has been a year of fun, exploration and self discovery.
I have learnt so much along the way, delving into different techniques, methods and materials.

 To explore and express myself within a group of like minded individuals through art has been a wonderful experience.

One of the projects was to make an art doll using any materials that we liked. 

My doll is called The Time Keeper, and she is a collector of old broken clocks and watches.
She is make completely of recycled materials.

The old clocks that are her home I found in hard rubbish removal. Her body is from a felted jumper and the clothes were scraps. I broke up an old computer and used the coloured wires to make her hair. The copper wire I wrapped around her arms & legs and some old watches that I had became her accessories. I made her a backpack from some leather scraps, which she uses to carry her finds and her all important journal.







Comments

JJ said…
Yes, it was a wonderful year. I look forward to following your creative journey and where it takes you next. JJ
modelpapers2021 said…
Thank you for sharing very nice indeed.
lcrenovation said…
Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
House Renovations in Pimlico

Popular Posts