Knit & Read

Having finished reading Pride & Prejudice and completed the scarflette, I am now onto the next book and new project. I just need to take a photo of the finished scarflette, I wanted to be more masculine looking, so i will ask my man if he will do a spot of modeling for me. That will be fun.




I have never read Jane Eyre before and I'm enjoying it, bleakness and all. I just want to wrap her up in my arms with a big cuddle.

This knitting project is a cloche hat. I took a photocopy of this pattern from a library book, but forgot the picture, so hopefully it will look like it's supposed to.

Comments

small forest said…
So do you knit and read at the same time? I wouldnt be able to crochet and read at once. I need to watch what im doing every second. Ive read P&P but not Jane Eyre yet. Great recommendation coming from you!
Catherine said…
I just read Jane Eyre for the first time a few months ago, and really enjoyed it (bleakness and all, as you say!).
I also have an image in my mind of you knitting and balancing the book on top of the needles somehow!
Alison said…
It can be done, but not easily, however I prefer to knit, then have a break with reading, then go back to knitting.

Popular Posts