Sweet Vintage



I've had a little break from blogging as I have been busy with family from interstate staying over. Our front room which is normally our quiet space for reading, working and crafting became a spare room for a week. At times I felt I was at a bit of a loss with not being able to escape into my space and get into the zone of creating, so it's nice to have it back again. Phew!

These little cuties I found on my travels were only $2.00 for the pair and no chips.

Well the sun is shining now, so I think it would be a good time to be productive and get out into the garden as I have some Jerusalem Artichokes to dig up. Then I'll be thinking about what I will do with them, perhaps roasted, mashed, or maybe a soup. Stay tuned to find out.

 Have a lovely day.

Alison
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts